Taking Clenbuterol is a decision made by many gym rats who are looking to get ripped, as it's highly effective and fast-acting. However, it can have a plethora of side effects if not administered appropriately. The most important concern a Clenbuterol user should have is its safety.
Whilst losing weight and getting a chiseled physique is the end goal, it's important not to sacrifice your health as a result.
How to Take Clenbuterol?
The best way to ensure your using Clenbuterol safely is to come up with a well-thought out protocol. Keep in mind that the dosing for clenbuterol is very precise and specific and should be taken very seriously; as it's a powerful drug. The potential side effects of clenbuterol can be detrimental if a person overdoses or if it's taken excessively. This should be avoided at all costs as it can result in high blood pressure levels.
Step by Step Guide on How to Take Clenbuterol
Clenbuterol helps accelerate weight loss by substantially elevating the rate of your metabolism. Even in extremely small quantities this supplement is extremely effective. The dosage differs depending on your gender; females should take 20mcg daily while men can handle and tolerate a relatively higher dosage of 40mcg.
Although some body-building enthusiasts advise starting with a higher dose, this is not medically sound advice. Starting with high doses substantially elevates the chances of developing long term side effects and complications. The key to success when using Clenbuterol is easing your body into it so that it can adjust naturally.
People respond differently; the human body either adjusts to Clenbuterol effects or reacts by becoming desensitized to its effects.
For maximum fat loss, your dosage needs to be gradually increased on a cycle – rather than jumping in at the deep end. It is neither safe nor effective for a Clenbuterol user to hit the maximum dosage too soon.
Increasing the dosage (to avoid adverse side effects)
Increases in your dose should be steady and gradual, preferably being 20mcgs increments every two to three weeks. This supplement must be taken in a cycle because it is a beta 2 stimulator. Because of this the human body tends to adjust to it extremely fast (it varies from one person to another).
On the whole, clenbuterol is very powerful for burning fat and its results are permanent. It is capable of boosting one's metabolism for a maximum of six weeks after a cycle. While other effects will wear off, metabolic augmentation tends to linger by remaining at a higher level than it was before you started taking Clenbuterol.
Maximum Clenbuterol dosage
Like other compounds, there is a maximum dosage that must not be exceeded with clen. For men, the highest daily dosage should not exceed 140mcg while women must stay under 100mcgs every day. Although it is not dangerous for women to go up to 140mcgs, it is not necessary and can be extremely harsh on the female body (so this is a no go for beginners).
Going beyond the recommended 140 mcg per day dose will have a slew of undesirable side effects such as a high risk of developing cardiac hypertrophy. On the other hand those who ignore the dosage completely and hit the 200mcg mark place themselves at an elevated risk of experiencing an enlarged heart. To be safe when using Clenbuterol, stick to low to moderate doses (unless you're very experienced).
Tips to Maximize Your Gains on Clen
What most people forget is that while Clenbuterol is a beneficial supplement for weight loss, it's also a drug and can cause harm if not taken appropriately. Here are some simple yet effective tips to keep in mind:
1) Since it burns fat at an accelerated rate, it should be accompanied by eating healthily and drinking a lot of water. This does not mean entirely cutting out harmful fats and foods full of cholesterol, but instead having most of your diet made up of lean proteins, healthy fats and a well-balanced diet.
2) It is shrewd to take this supplement in alternative cycles. For instance, if you take it for two weeks continuously then you also needs to take a two week break. Generally, three to four weeks cycles are considered safe and effective for both men and women
3) Although Clenbuterol in both pill and liquid form works similarly. It is advisable to choose the pills because it makes it easier to maintain the right dosage than in liquid form.
4) Just like with any other supplement, it's recommended to seek the help of a licensed medical doctor before you start taking clenbuterol. The doctor will advise you on whether your body is in the right condition to tolerate the effects of Clenbuterol without causing any adverse effects.
5) If you having any underlying heart conditions, thyroid disease or high blood pressure, you should avoid using Clenbuterol. Additionally pregnant and lactating women should also avoid this supplement as it can harm to the mother and child.
Clenbuterol is a supplement which guarantees fat loss, provided you know how to use it appropriately.