Meet the Team
Erny Peibst – CEO
Erny Peibst is the founder of AreTheyOnSteroids.com. He's a 25 year old natural bodybuilder and professional blogger from the south-west of England.
Erny knows what it takes to transform his body, having gained 50lbs of (non-newbie) muscle in 3 years, helping him overcome his ectomorph genetics. He's also lost 50lbs, during several cutting cycles, going from chubby to ripped.
Erny's researched and written about steroids for over 5 years. He also has practical knowledge regarding the effects of steroids, by reaching out to people who have taken them and thus gaining insight from their real-life experiences.
His articles have been read by over 1 million people and his work's been recognized by leading fitness websites, national newspapers and bodybuilding celebrities.
- Breaking Muscle rated Erny in the top 20 fitness bloggers online.
- Menprovement and the PTDC listed Erny's articles as the ‘best on the web'.
- Erny's also been featured in English newspapers including the Daily Star and Indy100, as well as the New York Times blog.
Rob Riches, CT Fletcher, Jamie Alderton and Anton Antipov are just some bodybuilding professionals/celebrities who have publicly supported Erny's work.
I appreciate the time that this guy spent on actually researching a few facts instead of false claims and accusations. A…
— C.T. Fletcher (@CTFletcherISYMF) March 12, 2017
Erny's 3 main objectives with AreTheyOnSteroids.com are:
- To be the leading website for discovering whether someone is on steroids or not
- To defend bodybuilders/actors who are falsely accused of taking steroids
- To educate people about the effects of steroids and encourage the use of natural alternatives.
Dr Thomas O'Connor, also known as the “Anabolic Doc”, is the world's first physician to specialize in the care and treatment of men using anabolic steroids and performance enhancing drugs.
Since 2003 he has treated thousands of men using AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids), vastly improving their health and overall well-being.
Dr O'Connor has spoken about steroids on the following websites/magazines:
At 47 years old, Dr O'Connor became one of the strongest doctors in the world, recording a 229kg bench press during a powerlifting competition.
Dr. O’Connor has devoted his career in medicine healing those who have deteriorated health due to AAS/PEDs, helping them to maximize their natural testosterone levels, improve liver and kidney function, as well as lowering their blood pressure and protecting them against cardiac disease. Through his vast experience in regards to AAS, Tom shares with the world what he sees in his clinic, his findings and teaches other physicians how to care for their patients who have involvement with AAS/PEDs.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification – Since 2005
- Clinical Instructor/Teaching Physician-Department of Medicine-University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Physician Preceptor Clinical Longitudinal Immersion in the Community (CLIC)
- Residency Training – University of Connecticut School of Medicine – 2005
- Professional Medical Studies – New York Medical College – 2002
- Pre Medical – Post Baccalaureate – Syracuse University
- Graduate degree, in Exercise Physiology
- Author of “Anabolic Doc” column in Muscular Development magazine 2009 – Current
- Contributor to Bill Llewellyn’s, Anabolics Book (11th Edition)
- Author of the book “America on Steroids – A Time to Heal”, 2017
Youtube: Anabolic Doc
Dr. Thomas O’Connor, MD, including other related entities ; Metabolic Doc, Anabolic Doc, Thomas O’Connor MD, LLC, Metabolic Promotion, LLC does not support the usage of illegal substances, including anabolic/androgenic steroids and any other performance enhancing drugs/agents of any type. The content here on this website(s) and any related content written, on video or any other form of social media is strictly for educational purpose. The views here on this and related website(s) and any related content written, on video or any other form of social media do NOT represent Dr. O’Connor’s views or advise. In no way or manner is the content here, including related web site(s) and other forms of social media intended as medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice- this is a strict WARNING. See your healthcare provider with any medical concern you have. Do not take any medication, agents or supplementation without a prescription/advice from a doctor.
Dr Sandra El Hajj is a Lebanese American health professional, who's studied at the American University of Beirut, Florida International University and NOVA in Fort Lauderdale; where she completed her doctoral degree in 2011. She has worked with some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in Europe (situated in England, Ireland, Ukraine) and Australia.
She specializes in preventive and global health, making her a perfect fit for AreTheyOnSteroids.com, where our aim is to educate readers about the side effects of steroids and recommend safe/natural alternatives that can be taken instead.